Hiring Immediately. We are looking for a superstar to join our Service Experience Team at Ganley Subaru East! Full and Part Time positions available.
Qualified applicants will display high energy, positive motivated attitude, and a track record of customer satisfaction. Qualified candidates will have excellent phone, internet, and customer service skills, a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
Our Customer Advocates set and track appointments and meet outbound goals, helping to control shop flow and deliver an exceptional experience to each customer.
Position reuqires evening and Saturday availability. BDC Representative applicants with previous experience in telemarketing, call center, hospitality, insurance, financial and mortgage sales and service, and restaurant customer service are highly encouraged to apply. Candidates need to be able to type at a minimum of 50 wpm. Qualified applicants should have a minimum of 2 years experience in a call center environment. Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain a professional appearance and have solid communication skills. Come join the Ganley Auto Group Team!
- Generous hourly pay plan with bonus monthly
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, and 401k for full time employees
- Full training provided, we care about your success.
- Listen to our customers’ needs and answer product questions.
- Set and maintain appointments for our Sales & Service Departments.
- Keep current on all manufacturer and dealership related training and knowledge.
- Uphold the integrity of the dealership with exceptional customer satisfaction scores
- Continue to follow up our clients after the sale for lasting relationships
- Use our customer retention software to help maintain client data
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
NO PREVIOUS BDC REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the Ganley Auto Group. ©RecruitmentHQ 2017
Keywords: automotive, sales, training, auto, #autojobs, retail, customer service, insurance, associate, waiter, recruitment, recruitmenthq, representative, dealership, salesperson, consultant, furniture, boats, rvs, motorcycles, career, staffing, selling