Hiring Immediately, Parts Counter Representative
Ganley Buick GMC is currently looking to hire two experienced Parts Counter Representatives. Candidates with GM and CDK experience a large plus. Qualified candidates must have a documented Sales Performance and verifiable Customer Satisfaction Track Record ! We are a top paying dealer, looking for top talent. Clean, organized and structured work environment. Comprehensive benefits available including 401k , Dental, Vision and much more.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO MOVE FROM AN INDEPENDENT SERVICE OR PARTS BUSINESS LIKE MIDAS, AUTOZONE, PEP BOYS, OR FIRESTONE WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
Previous automotive parts counter experience is required. Applicants must have a clean and valid driver's license, the position includes occasional parts driving. Position includes some Saturday hours. The right candidate must have superior communication skills, a proven record of teamwork, and excellent customer service skills.
Qualified applicants will have a documented track record of high performance, history of strong customer satisfaction scores, and demonstrate ability to be trained on OEM process and procedure. Only candidates with integrity, a positive attitude, passion to succeed, and a willingness to learn and grow will be considered.
- We offer top pay for qualified applicants.
- Benefits available Health, Dental, 401k, & paid vacations.
- Flexible family friendly environment and schedule
- Ongoing training and development
- Large loyal client base, that is growing
- Top technicians and equipment
- Greet clients in a prompt and courteous manner
- Cater to client concerns and collect vehicle information
- Secure agreement from clients prior to all repairs
- Thoroughly estimate the time and cost of every repair
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
- Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts that need immediate attention
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Ganley Buick GMC – 14000 Pearl Rd, Strongsville, OH 44136
MUST HAVE PARTS COUNTER EXPERIENCE! Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Drug screening and background checks will be performed. The content of this advertisement is the sole responsibility of the Ganley Auto Group © RecruitmentHQ 2019
Keywords: automotive, parts counter rep, service department, parts department, parts wholesale, sales, training, auto, #autojobs, retail, customer service, insurance, associate, waiter, recruitment, recruitmenthq, representative, dealership, salesperson, consultant, furniture, boats, rvs, motorcycles, career, staffing, selling, service writer, service advisor, technician