HIRING NOW, Service Advisor
Ganley Honda, Northeast Ohio’s number one rated Honda dealership for sales and customer satisfaction is currently looking to hire an Automotive Service Advisor. Sales Performance and Strong Customer Satisfaction Track Record is a must! We offer salary, monthly commission, as well as multiple incentive programs. Top technician talent. Clean, organized and structured work environment. Comprehensive benefits available including 401k Dental, Vision and much more!
Previous automotive service writer experience is REQUIRED. Need weekend availability. CDK / ADP experience is a plus. Qualified applicants will have a track record of high performance, history of strong customer satisfaction scores, and demonstrate ability to be trained on OEM process and procedure. Only candidates with integrity, a positive attitude, passion to succeed, and a willingness to learn and grow will be considered.
- Benefits available Dental, 401k, & paid vacations.
- Flexible family friendly environment and schedule
- Ongoing training and development
- Large loyal client base, that is growing
- Top technicians and equipment
- Earn up to $70,000 per year
- Writing repair orders for both customer pay and warranty repairs.
- Secure agreement from clients prior to all repairs.
- Clearly explain the requested service on every car.
- Thoroughly estimate the time and cost of every repair.
- Advise clients on the proper care for their vehicle, including maintenance.
- Monitor the progress of client vehicles throughout the day and update clients on status.
- Verify all final invoices and reconcile work performed and charges
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Drug screening and background checks will be performed. The content of this advertisement is the sole responsibility of the Ganley Auto Group © RecruitmentHQ 2020