Hiring Immediately, Service Writer. Excellent compensation and benefits.
Ganley Nissan is currently looking to hire an Automotive Service Advisor. Sales Performance and Strong Customer Satisfaction Track Record is a must! We offer salary, monthly commission, as well as multiple incentive programs. Top technician talent. Clean, organized and structured work environment. Comprehensive benefits available including 401k , Dental, Vision and much more.
Previous automotive service writer experience is REQUIRED. Need weekend availability for our rotating schedule. CDK / ADP experience is a plus Qualified applicants will have a track record of high performance, history of strong customer satisfaction scores, and demonstrate ability to be trained on OEM process and procedure. Only candidates with integrity, a positive attitude, passion to succeed, and a willingness to learn and grow will be considered.
- Benefits available Dental, 401k, & paid vacations.
- Ongoing training and development
- Large loyal client base, that is growing
- Top technicians and equipment
- Meet with customers and determine their needs for repair and/or service of their vehicle issues
- Perform a thorough vehicle walk around inspection as part of the write up
- Increase customer satisfaction by building customer relations.
- Maintain the company’s standards for ethical business practices, professional image, orderliness, customer service and good employee and community relations.
- Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently
- Increase profitability by maximizing sales & execute retail promotions.
- Responsible for overseeing the technician working on customers’ vehicle including their time management/efficiency, parts ordering, job completion times.
- Oversee and participate in quality control.
- Participate in the development and documentation of Standard Operating Procedures.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Drug screening and background checks will be performed. © RecruitmentHQ 2019