Hiring Immediately, Automotive Title Clerk. Generous compensation and benefits.
Ganley Auto Group is seeking an Experienced Automotive Title Clerk. We are currently looking for career-minded individuals as a title clerk who are immediately available to start a full-time career.
Previous automotive experience is REQUIRED for the Title Clerk position. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 1 year of previous Title Clerk experience. Applicants need to have used software such as Reynolds & Reynolds or ADP for processing sales and DMV work, experience with Trivin System a plus. Qualified applicants should have a professional appearance, high energy positive attitude, and strong communication skills. Come join the Ganley Auto Group team!
- Generous pay plan depending on prior experience.
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule.
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, 401k, Vacation and PTO
- Family owned and operated.
- Prepare documents for clients, with high attention to detail.
- Cut and process checks to financial institutions to payoff and purchase inventory.
- Process titles and MSO's for Dealer Trades and Wholesale transactions
- Keep up to date on regulations for both State DMV and Federal Finance regulations.
- Conduct business in an ethical, and honest fashion with integrity.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Previous Automotive Administrative experience is required! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2018