Hiring Immediately, Automotive Lot Porter.
Ganley Ford West is currently looking to hire automotive lot porters! Our business is growing and we need an energetic person to help take care of our inventory. We have full and part time positions available.
Applicants must have a clean, valid driver’s license to earn the position. Candidates are required to be able to drive vehicles with a manual transmission, and lift 50 + lbs. The lot porter must arrive to work on time. Be prompt, as customers and fellow employees are counting on you We offer an generous compensation package and an industry-leading benefits package Come join the Ganley Auto Group team.
- Competitive hourly pay based on experience.
- Benefits - Health, Dental, 401k, Paid Time Off
- Employee purchase program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Assist the Service Department with organizing customer vehicles.
- Assist Service Management as needed.
- Check cars for fuel and blemishes.
- Maintain a clean and trash free display area.
- Understand and follow all state and federal regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
DRIVER'S LICENSE IS REQUIRED! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of Ganley Auto Group. ©RecruitmentHQ 2017
Keywords: automotive, lot porter, valet, technician, mechanic, shop, auto tech, master tech, lube tech, independent service station,training, auto, #autojobs, recruitment, recruitmenthq, representative, dealership, salesperson, consultant, furniture, boats, rvs, motorcycles, career, staffing, selling