Hiring Immediately, BDC Representative Leader Experienced. Full and Part Time positions available.
Ganley Subaru East has immediate openings for Business Development Representatives. We are seeking experienced representatives that can assist our Business Development Manager, and handle call volume as part of the Business Center Team. 80% of your time will be spent as a direct team member talking with potential customers, the remaining time will be dedicated to assisting management. Qualified applicants will display high energy, positive motivated attitude, and a track record of customer satisfaction.
BDC Representative applicants with previous experience in telemarketing, call center, and customer service are highly encouraged to apply. Candidates need to be able to type at a minimum of 50 wpm. Qualified applicants should have a minimum of 2 years experience in a call center environment. Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain a professional appearance and have solid communication skills. Come join the Ganley Auto Group Team!
- Generous hourly pay plan with bonus monthly
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, and 401k
- Full training provided, we care about your success.
- Daily tracking of team activity including calls, emails, conversations, appointments, and show rate.
- Set and maintain appointments for our Service Department.
- Update daily management reports
- Answer questions posed by Business Development Reps, act as a go to person on the team.
- Maintain call volume at or above the team average
- Use our customer retention software to help maintain client data
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Ganley Subaru East – 28840 Euclid Ave, Wickliffe, OH 44092
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the Ganley Auto Group. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019